The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Advice Forum website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.getcoaching.co (the “Site”), by Advice Forum LTD. and its subsidiaries Advice Forum (1024 N Edinburgh Ave #6 West Hollywood, CA 90046), as applicable (collectively, “Advice Forum” “we” or “us”).
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Advice Forum services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Clients are users who purchase services on Advice Forum.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Mentor and Client on Advice Forum.
Advice Forum Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Mentor accrued by rendering mentor services or selling courses.
Credits are credits that Advice Forum may provide users to be used only for purchases on Advice Forum, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Courses are educational courses offered on Advice Forum created by Mentors.
Order Page is where the final checkout page for Clients before completing a purchase.
Sessions are the formal agreement between a Client and Mentor after a purchase was made from the Mentor’s profile page. Sessions are arrangements to meet for a video or audio call.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Clients and Mentors in connection with the Advice Forum platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Clients in connection with the purchase of courses or mentor services, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Mentors in connection with completed sessions, and the holding of funds in connection with Advice Forum Balances.
Revenue is the money that Mentors earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase sessions or courses provided by the Mentor on Advice Forum, subject to these Terms.
Mentors are users who offer and perform services and sell courses on Advice Forum.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Advice Forum. Registration is free.
- Clients pay Advice Forum in advance to gain access to educational course material or to utilize the services of a mentor (see Purchasing Section below regard payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the store checkout process.
- For Mentor fees and payments please read the purchasing section
- Mentors must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Mentor’s ability to render their services on the Site.
- Mentor’s rating for call services are provided as feedback from the clients who book with the mentor and the ratings and reviews are displayed on the Mentor’s profile page.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through www.getcoaching.co.
- Clients are granted access as defined by the product description to educational courses they purchase for the duration specified in the product description, unless otherwise specified the site. Note: some courses charge additional payments for continued access or for full payment of the course.
- Advice Forum retains the right to use all published delivered works for Advice Forum marketing and promotion purposes.
- Mentors specify their available dates and times for Clients to book available time slots on their calendar for Mentors to advice the Client via their Mentoring services.
- Clients may purchase multiple bookings with one or more Mentors at a time or as desired given proper availability.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- Advice Forum accredits Mentors once their course purchase is completed or appointment is successfully concluded.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Client’s bank account in the form of a refund or credit where applicable.
- Funds in the Mentor’s account will be held until the conclusion of the current month and will be dispersed to the Mentor’s bank account up to 7 days after the final day of the current month.
- The Mentor’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Clients. If the Mentor falls below 3.5 stars, the Mentor will be notified with a warning. If the Mentor’s overall rating falls below an average of 3.0 stars the Mentor will be removed from the site.
- For security concerns, Advice Forum may temporarily disable a Mentor’s direct deposit of funds to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Clients, or associating multiple Advice Forum accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Mentors are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Mentors represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Session price shown on the Bookings page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Mentors.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Mentor hereby appoints Advice Forum as Mentor’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Client, and remitting those payments to Mentor. Mentor agrees that payment from Client to Advice Forum shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Mentor. Client’s payment obligation to Mentor will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Advice Forum (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Advice Forum (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Mentor in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Advice Forum (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Mentor, the Mentor will have recourse only against Advice Forum and not the Client directly. Mentor agrees that Advice Forum may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Client that Advice Forum may deem necessary or prudent.
- Advice Forum partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting booking related payments from Clients or purchases in the store, transferring such payments from Clients to Mentors, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Advice Forum platform are performed by Advice Forum’s Payment Services Providers.
- Mentors may be removed by Advice Forum from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive practices
- Misleading of Clients or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Overall Rating of <3.0 Stars in reviews
- Promoting Advice Forum and/or Advice Forum services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Mentors that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Mentors may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or Mentor misconduct.
- Mentors promoting websites content outside of Advice Forum Site violates the Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Mentors are required to have an appropriate Mentor image that is an accurate representation of you as a Mentor. An option to upload two additional images that are not of the Mentor in question is allowed if it pertains to the services rendered by the Mentor. Mentor images that are fraudulent and/or not an accurate representation of the mentor in question or their services may lead to the Mentor’s account becoming permanently disabled.
- Mentors may contain an approved Mentor Video uploaded through the upcoming profile management tools available on Advice Forum.
- Statements on the Mentor Profile Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Mentors in select Categories may set up group sessions where applicable. If you would like to set up group sessions notify support here.
Advice Forum is all about helping Mentors leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Mentors with helpful tools to grow their business. Mentors who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they make their appointments on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Advice Forum may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
Mentors who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop making their appointments with Clients on time risk being removed from the Site. For example, falling below a 3.5 star average rating, warnings to the Mentor’s account may occur and ultimately account removal if the Mentor’s average rating falls below a 3.0.
- Mentor Spotlight are chosen manually by Advice Forum editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high appointment completion rate and community leadership. Being featured on the Mentor Spotlight grants access to more extensive exposure on blogs and Home pages, as well as including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support and opportunities for partnerships and promotions.
- Mentor Spotlight eligibility is constantly evaluated by Advice Forum to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Mentor Spotlight selection is kept. Advice Forum retains the right to change a Mentor Spotlight selection in light of such evaluation. In addition, Mentors in the Mentor Spotlight who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop making appointments on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Mentor Spotlight and the benefits that come with it.
Mentor Educational Courses
Advice Forum Mentors have access educational course templates where they can package and sell digital courses in addition to their mentoring services. These courses can act as standalone courses or be sold as a bundle to pair with mentoring services
- Mentors can create and host their educational courses as long as it reasonably fits into one of the categories supported by the Site.
- Each educational course you sell and successfully deliver (meaning no refunds), accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- Courses can have mentoring services advertised throughout to upsell Clients on additional courses or calls.
- Services provided through upsells may not violate Advice Forum’s Terms of Service.
Advice Forum Hands on Courses
- In-Person courses conducted by Mentors on the page is acceptable but will need to be vetted by Advice Forum. Submit your proposal for in-person services here.
- Collaborations between Mentors for services or calls is acceptable and will be permitted on a case by case basis. Submit your proposal for collaborations with other Mentors here.
- Hands-On Reviews: Clients who purchase live events are able to leave a public review on the Product Description page. The public buying rating & review is linked to and visible on the Product page, if overall ratings for these services fall below a 3.0 star average rating, the product will be removed from the Site.
- In-person courses payment is to be handled on a case-by-case basis to be determined during the consideration of the submitted proposal.
- Eligible courses have the option to use Stock Images upon approval.
- When using Stock Images, you represent and warrant the following:
- You may not sell, modify, re-use, re-sell, distribute, display, reproduce or make any other use of Stock Images you are not licensed to use.
- Stock Image(s) may not be used:
- on a stand-alone basis with no other content;
- for pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful purposes;
- as templates used to create multiples copies of the same Gig;
- for the purpose of enabling file-sharing of the image file; or
- in logos, trademarks, services marks or any other branding or identifiers.
- If Stock Images featuring individuals is used in connection with a sensitive, unflattering or controversial subject, you must include a statement that the image is used for illustrative purposes only and the individual is a model.
- You may not activate the “right-click” function in Stock Images, remove any metadata in Stock Images, or reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Stock Image(s) to enable the download or use Stock Images on a stand-alone basis.
- No ownership or copyrights to Stock Images are granted to you by Advice Forum.
- Users can contact Advice Forum’s customer support department for assistance here.
- All funds eligible for deposit will be held on your behalf at an account with Advice Forum’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including direct deposit services will be provided by Advice Forum’s Payment Services Provider.
- A Payment Service Provider account can be associated with only one Advice Forum profile.
- Revenues are deposited up to seven (7) days after the last day of the current month. Your personal bank account may issue holds on funds or have their own delays for funds available after that. * Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- Deposits can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Deposits are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- You may not offer direct payments to Mentors using payment systems outside of the Advice Forum Order system.
- Advice Forum retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Advice Forum marketing and promotional purposes.
- Clients pay Advice Forum to make a purchase of Mentoring services or store products, using the Order Now button. Advice Forum partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Store-related payments from Clients, transferring such payments from Clients to Mentors, and holding funds in connection with Advice Forum Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Advice Forum platform are performed by Advice Forum’s Payment Services Providers.
- Advice Forum serves as Mentor’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Client, and remitting those payments to Mentor. Client’s payment obligation to Mentor will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Advice Forum (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Advice Forum (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Mentor in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Advice Forum (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Mentor, the Mentor will have recourse only against Advice Forum and not the Client directly.
- In most locations, Mentoring Services or Store Products may be purchased on Advice Forum by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Credits or existing Advice Forum Balance (if available). Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Your existing Advice Forum Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase (if applicable).
- You may not offer Mentors to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the getcoaching.co site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Advice Forum, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Advice Forum; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Clients may pay on Advice Forum in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the Order page. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in US$ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the Order.
- Clients should note that the product pricing is derived always from their original US$ price and, therefore, non-US$ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Clients always have the option to pay in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than US$ and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your Advice Forum Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same US$ value.
- Your Advice Forum Balance is always valued in US$, even if it is displayed in a non-US$ currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Advice Forum Balance in any currency other than US$, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same US$ value. Users always have the option to view their Advice Forum Balance in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Clients may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the product price shown on the checkout page.
- Clients agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Advice Forum order number.
- Mentors must render mentor services by selecting the Completed option on the call status for their after the call on their Mentor Profile Page.
- Using the Completed dropdown option may not be abused by Mentors to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Completed” selection when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review as well as result in a warning to Mentor.
- An order is to be marked as Complete by the Mentor after completing a video call with the Client for the allotted time. Mentors are responsible for tracking their time as well as providing quality servicing during the time allotted for the session. Upon completion, Mentors are responsible for marking the call as Complete in order to consider the transition successfully completed.
- For purchases of education courses or products from the store, an order is marked as successfully complete upon receiving payment, in full, and the product or access to the product has been delivered to the Client.
- If a Client is not satisfied with a session with a Mentor they may contact Advice Forum’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Handling Orders
- When a Client orders a Mentor Session, the Mentor is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Mentors are required to meet the appointment time they specified when a Client books a Session. Failing to do so will allow the Client to receive a credit or full refund and will effect the Mentor’s Standing on the Site.
- Mentors are responsible for setting their own availability on their profile page.
- Mentors are responsible for selecting a status of the Session with their client accurately based on the options provided in the drop-down menu. Ex. Complete, No Pickup, Call Dropped, etc.
- Mentor sessions are recorded and logged on Advice Forum private servers for review. Mentors can request to view their recorded sessions by submitting a ticket here.
- Advice Forum is not responsible for advice given by Mentors during Mentor Sessions with Clients. Advice given during sessions is private between the Mentor and Client.
- Feedback reviews provided by Clients after successful completion of an order are an essential part of Advice Forum’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Client’s overall experience with the Mentors and their service.
- Leaving a Client’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Client. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Advice Forum’s platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Mentor ratings, or to abuse the Advice Forum platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Clients are publicly displayed on a Mentor’s Profile page.
- Coercing Clients or leveraging services with the intent to gain favorable reviews is prohibited.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 14 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 14 days.
- Mentors may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews made by the Client outside of the Advice Forum site.
Disputes and Cancellations
If a Client or Mentor encounters non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Advice Forum’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Mentor Session cancellations can be performed on Advice Forum, when eligible, by Clients or Mentors up to 24 hours before the appointment for a full refund to the Client.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Client or Mentor encounters an issue related to the service provided in a purchase, you should contact Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Advice Forum, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the Client.
- Requesting to gain more services from Mentos beyond the the scope of a Mentoring Sessions or the purchase of courses hosted on the Site by Clients is not allowed.
- Eligibility for requests to Advice Forum to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Advice Forum delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (where applicable) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the purchase is delivered or becomes available Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order after 14 days have passed from its delivery. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Client and will be deducted from the Mentor’s Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Mentor’s Balance, from future revenues of such Mentor.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Mentor if the service was rendered as described in the Product page. Clients may rate their experience with the Product or Mentor on the appropriate page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Any non-permitted usage of Advice Forum encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Advice Forum’s Terms of Service.
- Advice Forum Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- The Mentor is late to a Session andunresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- The user is no longer an active Advice Forum user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders(after the Mentor marks a Session as Complete)
- The Mentor requests additional payments, on or off the Advice Forum platform for any reason.
- Clients who abuse the Rating System to gain more services from Mentors beyond the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders(after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- Advice Forum Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Mentors from properly utilizing the Status mechanism that enables the order to be marked as complete.
- Advice Forum does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider in all cases. Funds from order cancellations can be returned to the Client’s Balance and are available for future purchases on Advice Forum.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team (based on the Order’s original payment currency). To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
Advice Forum Credits
- In certain instances, Advice Forum may offer You credits, either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Mentor Sessions and/or other courses/products offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Advice Forum Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Credits are subject to different time limitations and will expire after their predefined term. Credits serve only as an incentive to use Advice Forum, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Advice Forum reserves the right to modify or cancel the Credits program at any time. If you or Advice Forum deactivate or suspend your Advice Forum account, any unused Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
Advice Forum enables people around the world to share and sell their Mentoring services and courses that others need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Advice Forum reflect the diversity of an expanding Mentoring knowledgebase. Members of the Advice Forum community communicate and engage through Sessions, social media, and on Advice Forum’s Community Forums.
Advice Forum maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Advice Forum. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Advice Forum.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous and only required information is shared with Mentors. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Advice Forum in order to circumvent or abuse the Advice Forum communication system or Advice Forum platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the profile page or Mentor profile page.
- Advice Forum does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Clients. You may contact Customer Support if you feel that you did not receive adequate care from your Mentor.
- Advice Forum does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Advice Forum platform.
- All information exchanges must be performed exclusively on Advice Forum’s platform on an as needed basis and should not be abused.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Advice Forum is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Advice Forum to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Advice Forum.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Mentors by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Mentors or Clients to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Advice Forum reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Mentors. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Mentor’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Advice Forum (or one of Advice Forum’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Mentors, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Mentor.
- Users may report Mentor Sessions to Customer Support that may be in violation of Advice Forum’s Terms of Service here.
- Mentors warrant that any content included in their courses shall be original work conceived by the Mentor and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the course, Mentors represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in their courses.
- Advice Forum will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account being permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Advice Fourm does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Advice Forum should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Advice Forum condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Advice Forum takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Mentor Sessions or courses.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Mentors further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Client, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery services to the Client. Any users who engage and communicate off of Advice Forum will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Advice Forum Profile – You may not create a false identity on Advice Forum, misrepresent your identity, create an Advice Forum profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Advice Forum reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Advice Forum will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Advice Forum for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Advice Forum community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Advice Forum’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Advice Forum. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Advice Forum accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Advice Forum and protected by copyright and trademarks. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- Advice Forum reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Advice Forum’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Advice Forum.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Advice Forum may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Advice Forum will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Advice Forum after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Advice Forum will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Advice Forum by our users (Clients and Mentors) is User Generated Content. Advice Forum does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Advice Forum is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Mentors (even if they are featured in articles, Mentor Spotlight, or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the courses, their delivery, and any communications between Clients and Mentors. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate courses and Mentor service offers.
By offering a service, the Mentor undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Advice Forum. Mentors advertising their courses online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the course and may lead to the suspension of Mentor’s account.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ADVICE FORUM NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ADVICE FORUM MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is”. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ADVICE FORUM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF MENTOR, ADVICE FORUM AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF MENTOR.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Advice Forum, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.
ADVICE FORUM EXCLUSIVE SERIES
Rules of Engagement Series Terms of Service Agreement
Participants in the Live Show or Minibootcamps or other products associated with the Advice Forum exclusive series must read and agree to the following:
I will not collect personal information from, or market to the attendees of this Program. I understand that the identities of staff and participants in this Program are to be kept confidential. Privacy is important to attendees and staff of this Program. I agree to not use any audio or video recording devices during this Program. I understand that if I am caught recording any live programs, training courses, or other events, I will forfeit any money paid, and will be permanently banned from all future events and blacklisted from further transactions with Rules of Engagement. I agree that this program and the audience may be audio or video recorded by Rules of Engagement.
I understand this Program, marketing materials related to it, and its content contain copyrights, trademarks, and other original works of Rules of Engagement, and that any duplication or derivative works is unlawful. I agree that I will not disclose to any such competing individual or company any of the content I am exposed to at the Program or use of the information I learn in a Program as the basis for a competing business. This material is confidential, and for my personal private use only. Recording any portion of this Program will result in being removed from this Program without refund.
I understand and agree that the ideas, concepts, techniques and views that I will be exposed to are an opinion only, to be used for entertainment purposes only, and not to be considered as professional advice. I agree never to use any of the content that you learn in an unlawful manner.
I shall not hold Rules of Engagement or its principal shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any damages as a result of using or my inability to use the concepts I learn at this training and other third-party providers used, or any other product or service you are exposed to as a result of my relationship with Rules of Engagement. I agree to forgo litigation and settle the matter using Binding Arbitration if a conflict should arise between Rules of Engagement (including its staff and Principal) and I.
I understand that any inquiries or requests for specific talent are to be considered tentative and subject to change. I understand that requests for specific instructors will be considered and often accommodated, but are never guaranteed.
At our live show or minibootcamps, your instructor may use profanity and other offensive language to gain your compliance and attention. You understand this is not to be construed as any personal attack on you and agree not to take it as such. If you cannot handle constructive feedback and/or criticism from your instructor, you will not be able to handle even harsher words and criticism from the opposite sex.
Any CANCELLATIONS or NON-ATTENDANCE TRANSFERS/POSTPONEMENTS are as follows:
-14 days or more prior to the day of minibootcamp – full refund or free transfer
-Less than 14 days prior to first day of bootcamp – deposit + any balance paid towards minibootcamp forfeited
I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
educational presentations or courses
on-line educational courses
By agreement to this release I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting.
I will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
Liability Release and Psychological Conditions
By agreeing to this form you will be agreeing to assume full responsibility for your participation in this any live events or minibootcamps.
By agreeing to this form you will be agreeing to assume full responsibility for any mental health care, such as psychological conditions, recurring panic attacks, clinical depression, nervous breakdown, or attempted suicide, or PTSD.
Rules of Engagement is not intended to be psychotherapy or counseling or a substitute for psychotherapy or any kind of counseling.
The program is beneficial for the vast majority of participants in terms of increasing personal effectiveness and overall satisfaction in life, but should not be taken to resolve emotional problems for which therapy or similar treatments are generally used. The staff are not trained mental health professionals and they are not trained to treat psychological problems or to provide treatment to an emotionally or psychologically distressed person.
Right to Exclude
Rules of Engagement show staff reserve the right throughout the entire workshop to exclude people from the Live Event for any reason.
Advice Forum reserves the right to accept/reject or terminate participants without explanation as to criteria or cause. Participant acknowledges that no guarantees expressed or implied, concerning specific results to be achieved via participation were relied on in the participant’s decision to participate. Participant also acknowledge that advice and information provided is not intended as or to be considered as substitute for legal, accounting or other, similar professional advice or services, and should such advice or services be appropriate, participant is advised to seek such advice or service from the proper professional. Lastly, Advice Forum or the show Rules of Engagement does not accept any responsibility or liability for individual participants’ particular interpretations, uses or applications of information provided, and participant indemnifies Advice Forum. from any such liability and assumes all of the risk of participation.
CONSENT TO PARTICIPATE:
The Rules of Engagement Live show and Services is an experiential, philosophical, educational program that may or may not assist in personal growth. It is not and not intended to be psychological, emotional, medical and/or therapeutic, nor is intended to be a substitute, replacement, or supplement to or of therapy or any other process. Rules of Engagement Coaches / Mentors do not have to be and are generally not licensed psychiatrists, psychologists or other licensed or accredited professionals.
The Program and the Training may involve physical contact.
Program and Training Presentation. I understand that the Rules of Engagement is responsible only for presenting the Training in the manner that, by their sole discretion, they deem appropriate. I do not expect the Program or Training to be administered with the standard of care expected of trained physical or mental health professionals. I am free to leave the Program and/ or Training at any time for any reason and am solely responsible myself and any assistance I may need.
Assumption of Risks. Participating in the Program and Training may contain risks and dangers including, but not limited to, physical and psychological injury or change. I acknowledge and understand the scope, nature and extent of all risks involved in the Program and Training and voluntarily and freely assume any and all such risks and dangers.
MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ADVICE FORUM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE MATERIALS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO; WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND USE; SATISFACTORY QUALITY; FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; ACCURACY; COMPLETENESS; LEGALITY; SAFETY; USEFULNESS; OR, THE NEGLIGENCE, ACTIONS OR FAILURE TO ACT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY.
Release from Liability. I fully and forever irrevocably release and discharge Advice Forum from and against any and all claims, causes, liabilities, losses, demands, damages, actions, causes of action, proceedings, disputes, costs and expenses, including, but not limited to, all actual attorneys and accountancy fees and all costs in any matter related to them in whole or in part that I may incur from participating in the Live Show and/or minibootcamps or similar services, including but not limited to, resulting from personal, physical, psychological or emotional injuries, distress or death, that resulted in whole or in part from the Program, Training and/or any of their associated activities. This release and discharge also includes, but is not limited to, loss, damage or injury resulting from Advice Forum’s negligence.
As a consequence, I cannot and will not institute or assist the prosecution of any Claim against Advice Forum which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, successors or assigns may have in any manner related to the Live Show or minibootcamps and/or any of their associated activities.
8.0 Indemnity. I have a duty to fully and effectively, upon demand, defend, provide competent, experienced legal counsel subject to Advice Forum’s Approval, indemnify, reimburse, save and hold harmless to the broadest extent allowed by law, Advice Forum, at my sole cost and expense, from and against any and all Claims by me or any third parties, incurred or sustained by reason of my participation in the Program, Training and/or any of their associated activities, as well as for any alleged, anticipated or actual breach of this Agreement by or on behalf of me.
Insurance Disclaimer. Advice Forum does not provide any insurance, including but not limited to, medical or general liability, for any incident occurring as a result of my participation in the Live Show, minibootcamp and/or any of their associated activities. If I want insurance, I must furnish and purchase it.
10.0 Arbitration. Any Claim between me and Advice Forum not released in this Agreement must be submitted for binding arbitration to JAMS or another dispute resolution entity in Advice Forum’s sole discretion in Los Angeles County, California, before a single arbitrator, subject to the rules of that Entity as of the date the Claim is filed with it and pursuant to the provisions of the California Code of Civil Procedure relating to arbitra- tions. Any arbitration award will be entered in a California court of competent jurisdiction as a final judgment. This arbitration provision remains in full force and effect notwithstanding the nature of any Claim or defense related to it. Each Party waives any claim that an Entity in Los Angeles County, California does not have jurisdiction or is an inconvenient forum.
Nothing in this Agreement precludes Advice Forum from joining me in a Claim brought by a person or entity against Advice Forum in any jurisdiction or tribunal.
Miscellaneous. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the Parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any and all previous agreements entered into by and between the Parties related to this subject matter. California law governs this Agreement, without regard to any jurisdiction’s choice of law rules, statutes or otherwise. If any part of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction, it does not affect the validity of the balance of this Agreement, which remains in full force and effect. Nothing in this Agreement creates or constitutes an employer/employee, agent, joint venture, partnership or fiduciary relationship between me and Advice Forum. Paragraph headings are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement. In the event of any Claim between Advice Forum and me, the prevailing party is entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and all costs of that Claim from the non-prevailing party. The tribunal must determine who the prevailing party is, whether or not that Claim proceeds to final judgment. The attorneys’ fees award will not be computed in accordance with any court fee schedule, but so as to fully reimburse all attorneys’ fees reasonably incurred.
I understand that re-sale, file-sharing, or any other activity that constitutes copyright infringement will void any money back guarantee, and any and all payments will be forfeited without services rendered.
I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby.
I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for educational purposes.
I understand and agree to all the above terms for the live program I am registering for.
I agree to accept marketing materials, newsletters, and other promotional materials or offers from Rules of Engagement in my email, phone, and any other method to contact me.
THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS/SERVICES CONTAINED THEREON ARE NOT SUBSTITUTES FOR THE ADVICE AND TREATMENT OF A LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. NOT ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE SUITED FOR EVERYONE. THE CREATORS OF ANY PRODUCTS/SERVICES DO NOT ASSUME, AND SHALL NOT HAVE, ANY LIABILITY TO USERS FOR INJURY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY CONCERNING ANY TREATMENT OR ANY ACTION FOLLOWING THE INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC CONCERNS OR A SITUATION IN WHICH YOU REQUIRE PROFESSIONAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE, YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATELY TRAINED AND QUALIFIED SPECIALIST, SUCH AS A LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST, PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. NEVER DISREGARD THE MEDICAL ADVICE OF A PSYCHOLOGIST, PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, OR DELAY IN SEEKING SUCH ADVICE, BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.